All leads imported from the CRM or uploaded with lead files are assigned to campaigns. The support team assists you with importing the leads and creating campaigns according to your requirements.
Campaigns are virtual boxes consisting of logical rules. Unlike rules in groups that are used for filtering leads, the rules in the campaign section define calling behavior: which agent should call a lead, and what happens after a call.
You can manage campaigns and campaign groups using the Campaigns menu.
There are Frequent and Rare buttons that provide access to action you can perform with campaigns. The sections below give instructions on how to perform each action and which settings to apply.
To create a campaign group:
Please refer to a separate article.
Campaigns contain statuses that agents can choose to assign to leads when submitting feedback. CommPeak support team will create default statuses that you can modify according to your needs. If you wish to add new statuses, please contact the support team.
Editing Lead Statuses
To edit lead statuses:
- Click the Frequent button and select Lead Statuses.
- Click the Edit button in the Actions column.
- Modify parameters as described in the table below. Then click Save.
|Name||Status name that the agent will see.|
|Description||Status description visible when editing the status.|
|Max Call After Days (0 - unlimited)||This field defines the number of days an agent can choose to set a callback time. The option is mostly used for personal and general meeting statuses. In other cases, you can set it to 0.|
|Color||You can use this option to change the status color. Click on the palette icon to select the color.|
|API mapping for status||In this field, you can select a value to connect the status to its API mapping. This is the first step to map statuses in the system to CRM statuses. If you work with lead files, leave [Without Mapping] value.|
|Required fields on feedback submission||You can define which fields agents must fill in the feedback page after calls:|
|Status Affects Permanent Assignment (Assigned Limit)||If you enable this option, the lead will be assigned to the agent once the agent chooses this status. You can edit the campaign to limit the number of leads that can be assigned to an agent.|
|Allow to select call after time?||This option is disabled by default, except for personal and general meetings to allow the agent to set the callback time.,|
The mapping of statuses between the CRM and Diler consists of three steps:
- Populating the API mapping for status field when creating or editing the status.
- Connecting the statuses to the API mapping:
- To connect a status, go to the Campaigns menu and select Lead Statuses API Mapping:
- You will see a table with mappings for all campaign lead statuses. Find the status you wish to connect and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Edit code and descriptions as necessary then click Save.
- Configuring synchronization of statuses between the CRM and Dialer. You can perform the synchronization by going to the Tenant menu and selecting Remote Adapter. There is Statuses Mapping among the available actions.
Lead Status Workflow
The lead status workflow is a grid with all lead statuses available on the agent feedback page. For each given status in the first column, the checkmarks in its row indicate which next statuses the agents will be able to choose.
When agents finish a call, they need to select a status from an available menu. Some statuses not necessary by logic should be excluded. System statuses should be unmarked as well.
To modify the lead status workflow:
- Click the Frequent button in the Actions column.
- Select Lead Status Workflow.
- On the new page, you will see a matrix with associations between the statuses.
- To enable or disable a specific status's availability, select or clear the check box in the corresponding column.
Let us take a workflow example on the following screenshot. If you don't want to allow the agents to set Do Not Call if the lead was busy, clear the check box in the Do Not Call column in the first row.
You can exclude a specific status based on time parameters. This mostly relates to Call Again - Personal.
To exclude a status:
- Find a cell with the needed status.
- Click the plus sign next to the check box. This will expand two additional boxes and a drop-down list:
- Enter the number of days in the boxes.
- Select an option from the list:
- When Non Permanent - the status won't be available when the lead was not permanently assigned before the call, and the call was within the range specified.
- When Permanent - the status won't be available when the lead was permanently assigned before the call, and the call was within the range specified.
- Ignore - this is the default option. It means that the status won't be available when the call was within the time range specified.
- Click Save at the bottom of the grid.
Rules in campaigns define how to process the leads once they enter the campaign. They define how to process the leads depending on their weight and status they get after the call.
Each rule consists of conditions and actions.
To view and edit campaign rules:
- Click the Frequent button in the Actions column.
- Select Rules.
- On the new page, the rules are displayed in groups that contain similar rules, e.g., rules that relate to new leads. You can click + to expand a specific group:
- You can click Expand All to expand all groups:
- You can modify the whole group or a particular rule within a group:
- To modify a group title or enable/disable a group of rules, click on the Edit button in the group header.
- To modify a particular rule, click on the edit button in the rule line:
There are two rule types:
- Event-based - activated by the rule conditions that trigger an event. Examples of such events are weight changes and status updates.
- Time-based - activated on a schedule and run periodically. Every time the set hour comes, the system will check the conditions, and if met, will implement the rule action.
In this section, you can create conditions to activate the rule. If there are more than one conditions, you can combine them using AND/OR logic:
- AND - activate the rule if all conditions are true:
- OR - activate the rule if any condition is true:
- AND, OR - you can apply both logic types:
This section defines what will happen if the conditions are true. There is a wide array of actions that can happen, from weight increase to status change.
- This rule will update the CRM once the agent changes a lead status.
- This rule will assign a lead to the agent, remove it from the lead pool for 14 days, and will dial the lead at the appointed time.
You can load quick data about the campaign leads. Click the Frequent > Stats by leads. For more detailed data, go to Reports.
You can check if filters work correctly and which agents can call leads from a campaign. Click Frequent > Users List.
This can help if a certain agent or group of agents do not receive any calls.
The support team will configure call forwarding for you.
To set the Caller ID:
- Click the Rear button and select SIP Forward URIs.
- Click the Edit button for the necessary URI.
- Select an option from the Conference Caller ID dropdown list:
- By Lead Phone - the third side will see the same Caller ID as used for the main conversation.
- By Fixed Number - you can enter any digits in this field.
Call Backs Stats
This page shows the number of personal meetings set up for each date. To access it, click the Rare button in the Actions column and select Click back Stats.
Clicking on a date in the Day column will redirect you to the agent's Future Callbacks list.
You can delete a campaign by clicking the Rear button and selecting Delete Campaign.