Users with relevant permissions can manage the settings of the tenant in which they operate: change the phone masking settings, enable and set up access control, or modify the call page layout.
To edit the tenant settings, click Tenant in the page header and select Tenant Settings in the menu that expands.
The Tenant Settings page has the following sections:
2. IP ACL/FQDN
Here you can change the settings as follows:
- Update the tenant description
- Enable or disable the phone number masking
- Select if you want to show the first or last digits of the phone number
- Specify the number of the digits to display
- Select which digits will be shown: the first or the last ones
IP ACL / FQDN
This section allows you to limit access to the tenant by the IP address or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
If enabled, access will be allowed to the IPs in the list only, and all other IPs will be blocked. If disabled, access to the tenant will be opened to any IP.
Use the FQDN if you have a dynamic IP address.
You want to limit the access to Dialer, so that agents can log in from their workplaces only, but their IP addresses are dynamic. Then you specify their FQDNs, which will remain the same even if their IPs change.
If you hover the cursor over a FQDN, you will see the related IP address.
1. Enabling the Feature
To use the feature, select the Enable IP ACL? check box. The IP addresses and FQDNs not included in the list will be blocked.
2. Adding New Entries
To add a new allowed IP address or FQDN, click the Add New button, and to add multiple entries, click Mass Insert.
Then in the window displayed, specify the IP address/FQDN or multiple ones, add a description (optional), select the state of the new entry/ies - Enable or Disable, and click Add.
The entries will be added to the list.
3. Filtering and Searching
You can filter the visible entries by IP/FQDN, by state, and by description.
To apply the filter, just enter the needed text or select the required option.
Alternatively, you can search for the necessary entry by typing your request in the Quick search field.
4. Enabling, Disabling and Deleting Entries
IPs or domain names can be enabled, disabled and deleted per entry or in bulk.
To perform one of these actions for a single entry, on the entry line, click the Disable (Enable) or Delete button and confirm the action.
For bulk actions:
- Place a check mark on as many lines as you need.
- Select an action under the list.
- Choose if you want to apply it to the selected entries or to all entries.
- Click Process.
5. Filtering IPs by Country
There is an option to allow access to the tenant from selected countries only. To use it, place a check mark in the Countries IP ACL check box and choose one or more countries from the drop-down list.
You can use both the list of allowed IPs and IP filtering by country.
Call center agents are working from Country A, and the manager is located in Country B.
You can add the agents' IP addresses, which are in Country A, to the list of allowed ones. At the same time, you can select Country B as the country with allowed access and NOT include Country A in the list.
Call Page Fields
In this section, you can modify the layout of the customer card displayed to the agent during the call.
You can perform the following actions:
- Add new fields. Click Add New Field and for the new line that appears, select the required name in the drop-down list. In the same way, you can add top fields.
- Remove fields. Click the red button to remove the selected line.
- Change field order. Holding the mouse button down on the blue button, drag and drop the field to the place where you want it to appear on the call page.
- Preview the page. Click the Preview button and select the preview resolution. You will see the page layout preview.
Here you can set the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) and select the timezone.
After making all the needed settings, click Save at the bottom of the page.