One of the basic things you need to know when you start using CommPeak Dialer is how to manage lead files. Correct usage of lead files ensures your positive experience when working with Dialer.
This article deals with the following actions you can do regarding lead files:
For everything related to lead files, go to the Lead Files section of the Leads menu.
Before you start working with lead files, please check that they meet the following conditions:
- There are no more than 50,000 leads in your file. Larger files might slow down Dialer's performance.
- The format of your files is CSV.
- All your files have the same lead structure.
- The leads in the file are proper quality. Low-quality leads can cause longer idle time of your agents and lower ASR.
1. Uploading Lead Files
You can upload a lead list from an external source in a CSV file.
Do as follows:
Enter the file name.
Leave the default values in the CSV delimiter and CSV escape fields.
Select the check boxes as necessary:
- Mark duplicate leads as error leads - If the lead's phone number is already available in the system, you will see an error message. The lead will not be processed.
Otherwise, if the check box is blank, you will see an information message only.
- Extended address parsing (works slowly) - Select for the system to check the lead's phone number for correctness and use Google algorithms to fix it. However, the file will take longer to upload.
- Ignore first line - Select the check box so that the header row of your lead file is skipped.
Leave the check box cleared only if the uploaded file does not have the header row.
If you do not select any value, the column will be ignored.
Now the leads are uploaded and ready to be called.
2. Viewing All Lead Files
All the leads that you have uploaded to Dialer can be found on the Lead Files page.
To view the leads, select All Lead Files in the Lead Files menu.
The page contains the following columns:
|Campaign||Allows you to change the campaign to which the leads from the file are assigned|
|Name||The name of the lead file|
|Total Rows||The total number of leads in the file|
|Parsed Rows||The number of rows successfully parsed (broken down into elements ready to be processed by Dialer)|
|Parsed?||Shows if the file is ready to be processed by Dialer|
|Date Uploaded||The date of file uploading|
|Assigned to:||The campaign to which the leads have been assigned|
|Actions||Allows you to select an action you can perform on lead files. See the details below.|
To perform an action on a lead file, click Select Option and choose the needed one.
- Stats - opens the Lead file stats page that contains the number of leads, leads with errors, duplicate leads with and without errors, and the top 10 countries that the lead file contains.
- Duplicates - transfers to the Lead File Duplicates page that will show all the duplicate leads that the lead file contains.
- View Leads - displays the Lead Search Results window that contains only the leads from the current lead file.
- Leads with error - shows all the leads in this file that have any kinds of errors.
- Delete Lead File - deletes the lead file from Dialer and erases the history that the included leads had throughout their life cycle in Dialer.
3. Duplicate Lead Management
On the Lead File Duplicates page, you can find details on duplicate leads per file. You can access lead duplicates in two ways:
You can select only one lead file. The all option is currently unavailable.
- Alternatively, on the Lead Files page, select a line for the needed lead file, expand the Select Option menu in the Actions column, and click Duplicates.
The Lead File Duplicates window will display results for the selected lead file. For each duplicate lead, you will see its ID, the lead file it comes from, the name, phone number, and the country of the lead, the campaigns it is assigned to, and errors (if any). In the Actions column, click the icon to see comments related to the lead. You can also perform the following actions:
- Download the list of duplicate leads: click Download as CSV.
- Change the number of leads to see on the page: select the number of leads you would like to see and click Refresh. By default, the page will show 15 lines.
- Delete selected duplicate leads:
1. Place the check marks next to the leads you want to delete.
2. Next to Do action with selected, choose Delete from leads' files to remove the duplicates from one or more files in which they are found, or Delete from original file to delete the leads from the file in which these leads were initially uploaded.
3. Click Selected.
- Delete all duplicate leads:
1. Next to Do action with all, select Delete from leads' files to remove the duplicates from one or more files in which they are found, or Delete from original file to delete the leads from the file in which these leads were initially uploaded.
2. Click All.
Duplicate Lead Stats
You can also manage duplicate leads from the Duplicates Leads Stats page. It shows the campaign to which the leads from the selected file are assigned and the number of duplicates in the file.
Go to the Lead Files menu and select Duplicates Leads Stats.
Here you can:
- Select the lead file to show the duplicate stats
- Set the number of leads to display on the page
- Delete duplicates from the file