The Personal Predictive Queue (PPQ) feature helps you manage the calling of assigned leads by agents. A virtual PPQ user group is created for calling the assigned leads with a ratio.
This article explains the following:
- how to activate the PPQ feature
- which settings are available
- how to monitor the agents who work in the PPQ mode from the Realtime page
- how to update the calling ratio from the Realtime page.
1. In Tenant
If you'd like to activate the PPQ feature, you can contact the support team.
All agents will get the default PPQ configuration from Tenant Settings. The following controls are available in the Personal Predictive Queue section:
- PPQ Enabled. The check box is selected to enable the queue on the Tenant level.
- PPQ Default Ratio. The default call ratio is set for all agents. You can customize the ratio for specific agents in their user settings.
- PPQ Sorting. The sorting method is chosen for calling PPQ leads by their call-back time or weight:
- Call Back Time Ascending - the leads will be called by their call back time no matter what their weight is; the oldest time comes first
- Weight Descending, Then Call Back Time Ascending - the leads will be called by their weight priority; for the leads with the same weight those with the oldest time come first.
2. In User Settings
If you wish specific agents to work in the PPQ mode, you need to enable PPQ in user settings and customize the ratio and sorting method.
The personal Predictive Queue is a virtual group displayed on the Realtime page consisting of agents that meet the following conditions:
- the agent is configured to work in the PPQ mode
- the agent has available PPQ leads (personal assignment leads)
The agents in the PPQ group get calls in that group only if they have available PPQ leads. After they run out of leads, the system will return them to the group they belong to by skill. Until that moment they are not included in the available user count of that group, but are counted as the PPQ group users.
While PPQ is active for an agent, all assigned leads of that agent will belong to the PPQ group.
Monitoring PPQ in the Realtime
If PPQ is enabled for agents, and they have leads assigned to them, they can start accepting calls. On the Realtime page, a virtual PPQ group will appear. The PPQ group consists of all agents calling their assigned leads.
The PPQ group will have less information in its preview than the regular group:
- Ratio - it can be increased or decreased by the manager. The ratio update will influence only the users with the default PPQ settings.
- Users - only users calling in the PPQ mode.
- Leads - only available PPQ leads.
Agents working in the PPQ mode will have a unique indicator next to their name in Agent List:
It agents finish calling all assigned PPQ leads, they are automatically moved from the PPQ group to their regular group. At the moment they get assigned leads and start calling them, they appear in the PPQ group again.
In the group section, you can monitor the activity of the whole PPQ group. Click Show Users in the Actions column. You will see details on the ratio, available leads, average idle time, and drop rate for all agents working in the PPQ mode.
To update the call ratio:
- for individual agents, update the number in the Ratio column, then click Submit Changes.
- for all agents with the default ratio set in Tenant, click the number next to Group Ratio Change at the bottom. To update the ratio for all agents, including those with a unique ratio, use the checkbox in the bottom right. Then click Submit Changes.
PPQ Agent Performance Report
Please refer to a separate article to learn how to generate the performance report for agents working in the PPQ mode.