A domain pool is a set of custom domains you have created. Domains can be grouped into pools for convenient use in SMS campaigns.
You can set a global messaging limit per domain to swap domains in your campaigns automatically.
Creating Domain Pools
To create a new domain pool:
- In the DOMAINS section of the main menu, go to the Domain Pool tab and click CREATE NEW POOL.
- In the pop-up window that appears, enter the name and description of the new pool.
- Select the Add domains checkbox to add domains to the pool immediately. Then choose among the existing domains in the drop-down list.
- Click CREATE.
At SMS campaign creation, you'll be able to select the domain pool when adding a short URL or an opt-out URL.
Adding Domains to an Existing Pool
After you have created a pool, you can add more domains to it. You can do it in two ways.
- On the Domain Pools tab, click on the needed pool name in the table.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select the Add Domains checkbox.
- In the box that appears below, start entering the name of the domain you want to add, or scroll down the domain list to find it.
- Select the checkbox for the needed domain. You can mark as many domains as you need.
- Click ADD at the bottom of the window.
- On the Domain Management tab, select the domains you want to add to a pool in the table.
- Click Add to pool above the table.
- In the pop-up window that appears, choose the needed pool in the drop-down list.
- Click ADD.
Deleting Domains from a Pool
To remove domains from an existing pool:
- Click on the domain pool name.
- Click on the trash icon next to the needed domain.