To work with single contacts, select the My Contacts tab under CONTACTS in the main menu.
Here you can:
- apply filters to search for contacts
- add new contacts
- edit lead details
- download contacts as a CSV file
- view messages sent to leads
- opt-out or delete selected contacts
The total number of contacts is shown above the contact list.
To find a contact you need, apply available filters. For example, to display all contacts that clicked on Short or Opt-out URLs in specific campaigns, select the campaigns in the Clicked On drop-down list.
To add a new contact to an existing list:
- Click ADD CONTACT in the top right.
- In List Details, select an existing list:
- Enter standard and additional contact details. Mandatory fields are marked with *. Then click SAVE AND NEXT.
You can enable and disable standard details or create additional ones in the Contact Details Settings.
The newly added contact will appear at the top of My Contacts.
|Checkbox||Select a checkbox in the header to select all contacts. Otherwise, choose individual records.
|Creation Date||Date and time in UTC when the contact was added|
|Parse Status||The status the system assigns to the contact while adding it:
|<Standard Field>||If you enable standard fields other than phone, the columns with standard details will appear in the table. These fields are optional; that is why the details can be empty.|
|Custom Fields||Hover over the number of existing custom fields for more information|
|Additional Actions||Click for other actions: