When you are out of the credit limit provided at signup, you need to top up your account to continue using CommPeak's services.
To find out the prices for outgoing calls and SMS messages, please refer to the Call and SMS Pricing article.
You have separate accounts for voice and SMS services, and you can top up any of them independently.
To add credit to your voice or SMS balance:
- Complete your address in the profile settings.
- Select a currency for your SMS account.
Skip this step if you intend to use VoIP services only.
- Click SMS in the sidebar on the left.
- Select USD or EURO in the pop-up window and click SUBMIT.
- Click on the plus sign at the top right, next to your voice and SMS balance figures, or click ADD CREDIT on the dashboard.
- In the window that pops up, select which account - voice or SMS - you would like to top up.
- To view CommPeak payment information and additional details on various payment methods, you can click PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS and download a system-generated PDF document with your customer user ID.
- Select a payment method and proceed to the payment page, following the instructions on the screen.
Refer to separate articles on the following payment methods:
Automatic Credit Refill
If you use the automatic credit refill for the credit card, set the following:
- the deposit sum
- the threshold at which you wish to top up your account
- the maximum number of payments per day.
You will be able to change recurring payment parameters later in your profile.