You can access incoming SMS messages to your DID numbers from the CommPeak User Portal.
To use this feature, your DID number must support incoming SMS messages, which is set in the DID number purchase.
To view and share SMS messages coming to your DID number:
- Expand DIDs in the main menu and click the Inventory tab:
- Click the INCOMING SMS button.
If incoming SMS messaging is not supported for the DID number, the button will be grayed out.
- In the window that appears, you will see the link to the page containing all the incoming SMS messages to this DID number. You can copy it or click the button on the right to open it in a new tab.
The page under the link can be accessed even by users having no CommPeak account, provided the user's IP is included in the list of allowed IPs. To add a new IP address to the access list:
- Click SET ACCESS PERMISSION.
- In the window displayed, enter the required IP.
- Click SAVE.
The access list is shared across all SMS links in your account.