The TEMPLATES section contains message templates that you can use in campaigns. Here you can create new templates, edit and delete existing templates, and manage word groups.
Creating a New Message Template
To add a new template:
- Go to Templates ->Templates and click CREATE NEW TEMPLATE.
- In the Template Details section, enter a template name and description.
- In the Message Content section, enter the text message that will be sent to your clients.
The UTF8 indicator will alert you if you use non-Unicode characters. The single SMS limit will decrease to 70 characters.
It is possible to add up to four variants to conduct A/B testing. To add a variant, click the plus button above the message box.
- Below the message box, you can see tags. They are pulled from contact fields and used as variables to enable sending personalized messages. For example, you can add the Name tag, and the contact's name will be included in your message.
To add a tag, place the cursor in the needed place of your message and click on the tag.
- You can add an opt-out URL to let the message recipient unsubscribe and stop receiving your messages, or a short URL to redirect the recipient to your website.
Just click on the needed button, and the [optout] or [shorturl] variable will be added to your template. You will be able to add the URL when creating a campaign according to the previously made domain settings.
- Add a word group to increase the number of unique messages in your campaign. See more details about word groups here.
- Check how the recipients will see your message in the mobile phone preview on the right.
- Click SAVE at the top and then DONE.
The newly created template will appear in the list.
The list of templates contains the following columns:
|Name||The template’s name.|
|Description||The template’s description.|
|Messages||Variants of text messages created for the campaign.|
The actions that you can apply to the template: