Follow the steps in this guide to create a queue in Cloud PBX.
Step 1: Access the Cloud PBX Web Interface
- Obtain your Cloud PBX server's domain and admin credentials from CommPeak support team.
- Open a web browser, navigate to the domain, and log in to the server.
Step 2: Create a Queue
1. Go to APPLICATIONS -> Queues.
2. Click + Add Queue.
3. In General Settings, we recommend setting the following basic configurations:
|Queue Number||Manually enter the number of your queue.|
|Queue Name||Manually enter the name of your queue.|
|Agent Restrictions||Extensions Only|
|Skip Busy Agents||Yes + (ringinuse=no)|
|Fail Over Destination||Select a failover destination to the queue, such as VM, or any other destination|
4. On the Timing & Agent Options tab, please set 10 minutes or less for the Max Wait Time field.
5. Click Submit.
6. Click APPLY CONFIG in the top right corner.
Step 3: Assign Agents to the Queue
Please take a look at the Queue Manager article for guidance.
Step 4: Test the Queue
- Place a test call to the designated phone number or DID routed to the queue.
- Verify that the call is placed in the queue and that agents receive the call according to the configured queue strategy.
We recommend that you contact our support team with a request to configure inbound call routes and destinations for you, and we will be happy to do it.