CommPeak’s policy requires setting the call forwarding (failover) to the VoiceMail for all numbers that are used in our services.
The VoiceMail gives you a range of advantages:
- Delivering messages in an alternative way
If the call is not answered, the message will be sent to you anyway.
- Getting an audio file directly to your VoiceMail
You receive a message to your VoiceMail right from your PBX with an attached audio file.
- Increasing the lifetime of DID numbers
If incoming calls are blocked for your DID number, telecom carriers may block outcoming calls from that number or give it a spam or abuse tag. Please make sure all numbers are accessible for incoming calls, even if calls are forwarded to the VoiceMail.
The default inbound configuration in a PBX is the following:
- An incoming call is routed to the CommPeak DID number.
- When the call is connected to the number, it can be forwarded to IVR, queue, or agent and must have a failover to the VoiceMail.
To complete the PBX setup and get recorded voice messages to the VoiceMail, please provide your email to your CommPeak manager.