Cloud PBX provides various options for routing your incoming calls. This article shows steps to route the call to a user extension or any other destination you have set up in Cloud PBX.
Step 1: Access the Cloud PBX Web Interface
- Obtain your Cloud PBX server's domain and admin credentials from CommPeak support team.
- Open a web browser, navigate to the domain, and log in to the server.
Step 2: Configure Inbound Call Routes
- Go to CONNECTIVITY -> Inbound Routes.
- Click+ Add Inbound Route.
- On the General tab, add a description and DID number.
In the DID Number field, you can enter one number or use a pattern match (e.g., _2X) to match a range of numbers. You can set the pattern prefix when configuring Forward Voice URI for DID numbers.
- Select Users in the Set Destination dropdown list and indicate the user who will receive the call.
- On the Other tab, click Yes next to Call Recording, or else the call won’t be recorded.
- Click Submit.
- Click APPLY CONFIG in the top right corner.
Step 3: Test the Inbound Call Route
- Place a test call to the designated phone number or DID that triggers the inbound call route.
- Verify that the call is routed to the correct destination based on the configured routing conditions.
We recommend that you contact our support team with a request to configure inbound call routes and destinations for you, and we will be happy to do it.