Blacklist Module allows you to blacklist certain numbers in your PBX. If a user calls from one of those numbers, they will be sent to a destination you choose. If you do not choose a destination, they will hear the message "The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try again."
To blacklist a number, follow these steps:
- At my.commpeak.com, go to LABS -> PBX Instances.
- Log in to your PBX.
- Go to ADMIN -> Blacklist.
- Click+ Blacklist Number.
- Add the number and description.
- Save changes.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select the destination and the action towards the blacklisted call.
- Click Submit.
- Click APPLY CONFIG in the top right corner.
To remove the number from the blacklist, select it and click Delete Selected or the trash icon.
Also, you can contact our support team with a blacklist request, and an admin will blacklist a number for you.