On the Realtime page, you can monitor your agents’ work real-time per desk.
To enter the page, click Realtime in the main menu.
To adjust the view, you can use numerous settings, sorting and filtering options.
The page presents data on incoming calls per queue and shows detailed real-time data for each agent.
Settings, Sorting and Filtering
In the page header, there are various filtering and sorting options, as well as settings you can use to view the information you need.
- Stats Control: shows the timeframe set for the statistics. To change the timeframe, click Stats Control and select the necessary value, then click Update
- Panel Size: move the toggle right and left to change the real-time panel size, which allows you to see either more agents on the screen in smaller boxes or fewer agents in larger boxes.
- Toggle full screen: click to see the agent cards fullscreen.
- Select Desk: select one or more desks in the drop-down list to filter the displayed results.
- Select Status: select one or more statuses in the drop-down list to filter the displayed results.
The system will remember your last choice of desks and statuses and apply it next time you enter the Realtime page.
- Click the gear icon to sort the results by agent status. Drag the lines along and set the required priority for calls on the page. Then click Update.
- Apply more sorting criteria. Additionally, you can place the results in ascending or descending order.
Under the header, information on queues is located. These statistics are related to incoming calls only.
In the Queues Waiting Calls section, the currently waiting calls are displayed.
In the Queues section, the statistics for each queue is shown.
Realtime Data per Agent
In the boxes below, you can see real-time information per agent.
- Call status
- If the agent sets DND status in their PBX, it will appear here
- The agent’s name and extension number
- The destination phone number (for outgoing calls)
- Actions (Please see the topic below)
- The total pause time for the agent
- The duration of the current state
- The caller ID (the DID number displayed to the destination party of the outgoing calls)
- Indicator of the agent's Internet connection.
If you hover over the indicator, you can see the last latency. Administrator users can change the sensitivity of the network checker by modifying the lagged_time parameter in Configuration > Admin Page.
a. good connection
b. bad connection
- The caller’s phone number (for incoming calls)
- The number of incoming and answered calls within the selected timeframe
When you click Actions on the agent's card, the following options become available:
- Whisper - allows interacting with the agent and the customer: listen to the call and speak to the agent or both parties. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Statistics - redirects you to the Stats by Agent report for the current agent.
- Hang Up - completes the agent's call immediately.
- Logout - allows you to force the agent’s logout after they complete the current call.