The Live Sessions List page shows the list of active users in your CommPeak Cloud PBX Stats. It allows managers to control users’ activity and disconnect unwanted users as a security measure.
To open the page, go to Configuration > Live Sessions.
Refer to the following data that describe the session:
- User - the name of the user who opened the session
- Ip - IP address of the user
- Session - session ID
- Start time - date and time of the session in UTC
You can apply the following actions when necessary:
- click Terminate all user sessions to end all sessions for the user even if they were initiated on different devices
- click Terminate current session to end the current session only.
To be able to view live sessions and perform related actions, the user needs the following role permissions:
- show_live_sessions for accessing the Live Sessions page
- terminate_all_user_sessions for terminating all sessions
- terminate_current_session for terminating the current session