In PBX Stats, you can manage agent details:
- add agents one by one or in bulk depending on your permissions
- modify agent's name, login, and password
- delete agents.
Viewing Agent Details
To view the list of agents in your PBX, go to Configuration in the main menu and click Agents.
Here, you can see agent IDs and names, credentials, devices they are logged into, and assigned queues. Click next to a password to copy it to the clipboard.
To see details about an agent in a popup window, click on the Actions column.
You can add a single agent or use the Add Bulk option.
To add a new agent:
- Click Create New Agent in the top-right.
- Enter the following details:
- login - agent's numerical login that will be used to log in to softphones
- alias - agent's name.
- When you click Save, the system will automatically generate passwords taking some time to complete the task. Pending agents will be shown above the main table. After a while, they will disappear and will be added to the table.
Users with the create_agent_bulk permission enabled can add agents in bulk. Refer to this article for more information on roles and permissions.
You can add up to 100 agents per bulk operation.
To add multiple agents:
- Click Add Bulk in the New Agent window.
- Then enter a range of logins that should include any number from 100 to 999999.
In the description box, insert a prefix for the agent name. For example, if you enter Englishdesk, the system will create agents with the following names: Englishdesk-100, Englishdesk-101, and so on.
In the Desks drop-down list, select desks to assign to agents.
- Click Save. The system will automatically generate passwords taking some time to complete the task. Pending agents will be shown above the main table. After a while, they will disappear and will be added to the table.
If an agent with a specific login already exists, the system will ignore your attempt to add it again and won't rewrite the data.
Editing and Deleting
You can edit agent login, name (alias), and password.
To modify an agent:
- Click Edit in the Actions column.
- Enter new details:
- Click Update.
To delete an agent, click Delete in the Actions column.