To be able to use PBX Stats, you need to whitelist all the IP addresses allowed to access your PBX Stats account.
You can set the required web ACL (access control list) in your account at my.commpeak.com.
To set the web access control list:
- Log in to the CommPeak user portal.
- In the main menu on the left, expand Cloud PBX and click PBX Instances.
- Click the Firewall Settings icon.
The Firewall Settings pane with several tabs will open on the right. Here you can insert IP addresses to web and SIP access lists.
- Click the Web ACL tab.
- In the field under IP ACL, enter an IP address in the x.x.x.x format. You can also enter a nameserver address if you set up Dynamic DNS. More information on DDNS is available here.
- Click on the plus icon to add the IP address.
- Add all the needed IPs one by one.
- Under Geo ACL, you can select countries to whitelist. Any IP from these countries will be able to access your account.
- To temporarily disable a specific IP, toggle the button next to the IP address. To delete an IP, click on the delete icon.
- Click Save Changes.