The Dashboard is the homepage of your PBX Stats account. Here you can see the main statistics of your PBX for the selected period (today by default).
The statistics include:
- Total number of inbound and outbound calls
- The average duration of inbound and outbound calls
- The percentage of bridged (connected) inbound calls and successful outbound calls
- Bridged and non-bridged inbound calls
- Answered and unanswered outbound calls
- Inbound and outbound call statistics graph
- The list of top five agents.
By default, it shows the most successful agents by the number of calls made.
To sort the results by a different criterion, click the header of the respective column.
- Call duration graph
- Queue summary graph
- SLA (Service Level A) box - the percentage of inbound calls answered within one minute