The main Dialer page can display statistics widgets with live data customizable according to your needs.
The widgets are available to users with the administrator role automatically. Please let our support team know if you want other roles to use them.
By default, the widgets show statistics for the current day. You can also set them to display data for other periods, add more widgets, or organize widgets into several panels.
Click the Dialer icon at the top as a shortcut to the main page.
Configuring Statistics Widgets
To configure the statistics widgets and add new ones:
- On the main page, scroll down to Today Statistics.
- Select groups, skill groups, user tags, and campaigns from the drop-down lists on the right. By default, if nothing is selected, you will see statistics for all groups, tags, and campaigns.
- Select a predefined time range, e.g., today, yesterday, this week, and so on:
- In the Choose Action drop-down list, select Add Widget to Panel:
- Choose a widget from the list:
- Click Add:
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 to add up to seven widgets to one panel.
- Сlick the Save Changes icon on the right to save the configuration.
- Click All or Current depending on whether you want to save changes to all panels or only the current one.
To delete a widget, click Delete in the top-right corner of the widget.
Configuring New Widget Panels
If you need more than seven widgets, you can add another panel.
To add a new panel:
- In Choose Action, select Add Another Panel. A clone of the existing panel will appear below.
- Configure the new panel as described above.
To delete a panel, click the Delete Panel icon on the right.
In the next sections, we will look at some special widgets in more detail.
Count Of The Specific Status
The Count Of The Specific Status widget shows how many leads with a certain status there are within the selected filters.
After adding this widget, in the drop-down list, choose one or more statuses you wish to include.
If you would like to see the same status for different campaigns, you need to add this status for each campaign separately.
The widget will display the total number of leads with the required statuses.
In the Effective Calls widget, enter the number of seconds for effective call length, then click Show. You will see the effective calls number and ratio.