Call Analytics is a highly customizable report that provides a wide variety of filter options and enables you to extract mostly all the data you need.
Using configurable filters, you can extract data for any time frame or call value and focus only on necessary information.
By saving a template, you can quickly load previously set filters, which you can also transform into a scheduled report. The system will regularly run the scheduled report for you with the chosen frequency.
Generating a Report
To generate a call analytics report:
1. On the Dialer home page, click Reports, move down to Call Analytics in the Customized section, and select Call Analytics.
2. Set filters in Period, Group, Column, and Search by sections.
Specify the date and time range for the report. On the Dates tab, select the starting and ending date and time:
Alternatively, on the Bookmarks tab, select one of the specified ranges from the dropdown list. If you wish to save a template, use the bookmarks.
The Beginning of the week period means the time frame between the beginning of the week and now. You can set the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) in Tenant Settings.
1. The time in the Period field is UTC 0, which can differ from your timezone.
2. Setting a period is mandatory.
- unselect month and day to display data per year
- unselect day to display data per month
- click in the hour and minute fields to display data per minute in the hour
- click in the day of the week field to add the day of the week to the date
Select at least one parameter by which to group the report data. Click in the field and select additional groups from the dropdown list. If you start entering a field title, it pops up from the list.
Select a weight step to group by weight ranges.
Click the names of the columns you want to include or exclude from the report output.
Some of the column names are selected already. Click on other names if you wish to include more columns or exclude them.
If you selected some parameters in Group, you need to make sure that you select them in columns as well. The parameters selected in the Group will be displayed in the first columns of the report, and the rest of the parameters in the next columns adjusted by the group parameters.
d. Search Filters
In the Search by values section, you can add specific values to the report. For more information, please see the example below.
If you wish to use the search by values option to display data about a specific user or any other specific parameter, you need to choose that parameter from the Columns section and not from the Group section.
In the Search by custom lead fields section, there are more fields and settings. Click Add new field to add more fields to the report. For example, to search for a specific lead, use the original_identifier field.
3. Define how you wish to run the report:
- Click Get stats to display the report in the lower section of the page. If you expect a big report size, click Export to CSV instead to save without displaying it:
- Click Export to CSV to save it as a CSV file. You can find it on the Generated reports page (Reports > Call analytics > Generated reports).
- Click reset to reset filters.
- Сlick Download CDRs List to download CDR records for the report as a CSV file. When the file has been generated, you can find it on the Generated reports page.
There is a need to extract a report with the following conditions: for all agents who worked on a week from 16 Nov 2020 till 22 Nov 2020 UTC 0 and who were assigned the General Meeting status after the call, show a total number of calls with call duration above 7 seconds, ACD (the average call duration) and total bill duration (the amount of time the client was actually charged for).
Set report filters as follows:
To display data for specific agents, select the agents from the Agent dropdown box in the Search by values section:
Make sure that you also select user in the Columns section and campaign in the Group section.
After you have set the necessary filters, you can save them as a template for your own or public usage.
To save a template, use the bookmarks in the Period section, so you won't need to manually change the time frame each time you use the template.
To save a report template:
- Enter the template name in the box at the top of the page.
- Click Save new template. If you wish to make your template available to other users who also have access to the Call Analytics page, click in the public field.
The newly saved template will appear in the Select Template dropdown list.
To apply a report template:
- Select a template from the dropdown list.
- Click Get to apply filters from the template.
After you've applied the template, click Get stats or Export to CSV to run the report.
You can schedule automatic reports the system will run for you. Each day, week, or month the system will generate a password-protected and zipped CSV file and send it to email addresses that you have specified.
To create a scheduled report:
- Create and save a template with all required filter options. Use bookmarks in the Period section, as recommended above.
- Click Get to load the template.
- Click Create scheduled report:
- Populate the New Scheduled Report page as instructed in the table below.
- Click Create.
|Name||Enter the report name|
|Description||Enter a detailed description of the report|
|Schedule Type||Select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
|Schedule weekday||For weekly report, select a weekday on which the system will run the report|
|Emails list||Enter emails to which the system will send the report file|
|Password for 7zip file||Please enter a password for the zipped file or leave it blank to disable the password protection|
|File Format||Select the file format for saving the report: CSV or Excel|
|Enabled?||Select the checkbox to enable the report|
Select the checkbox to enable phone masking for this scheduled report.
You can view your scheduled reports on the Scheduled Reports page. Go to Tenant and select Scheduled Reports.
- Click Test Report to run the scheduled report. The system will send it at 1 AM GMT 0.
- Click Edit to modify the parameters stated in the table above.
- Сlick Remove to unschedule.