On the Lead File Duplicates page, you can find details on duplicate leads per file. You can access lead duplicates in two ways:
- Go to the Lead Files menu and select Duplicates Leads Management. On the page displayed, click Select lead file to show and choose the option you need. Then click Show duplicates.
- Alternatively, on the Lead Files page, select a line for the needed lead file, expand the Select Option menu in the Actions column, and click Duplicates.
The Lead File Duplicates window will display results for the selected lead file. For each duplicate lead, you will see its original ID and duplicate ID, the lead file it comes from, the name, phone number, and country of the lead, the campaigns it is assigned to, and errors (if any). In the Actions column, click the icon to see comments related to the lead.
You can also perform the following actions:
Download the list of duplicate leads: click Download as CSV.
Change the number of leads to see on the page: select the number of leads you would like to see and click Refresh. By default, the page will show 15 lines.
Delete selected duplicate leads:
1. Place the checkmarks next to the leads you want to delete.
2. Next to Do action with selected, choose Delete duplicates of shown leads (original) to remove the duplicates from one or more files in which they are found, or Delete shown lead (original) from leads' file to delete the leads from the file in which these leads were initially uploaded.
3. Click Selected.
Delete all duplicate leads:
1. Next to Do action with all, select Delete duplicates of shown leads (original) to remove the duplicates from one or more files in which they are found, or Delete shown lead (original) from leads' file to delete the leads from the file in which these leads were initially uploaded.
2. Click All.
Duplicate Lead Stats
You can also manage duplicate leads from the Duplicates Leads Stats page. It shows the campaign to which the leads from the selected file are assigned and the number of duplicates in the file.
Go to the Lead Files menu and select Duplicates Leads Stats.
Here you can:
- Select the lead file to show the duplicate stats
- Set the number of leads to display on the page
- Delete duplicates from the file