The purpose of the user tags is to allow desk managers to see information and statistics only about their relevant desks and agents.
You can create as many tags as you need for all desks and other working attributes, e.g., English Desk, Night Shift, Weekend, or any other tag, and apply tags to users when creating or editing them. The reverse way is also possible, i.e., to assign users to tags.
To create a user tag:
- Go to the Users menu and select User Tags.
- The table on the new page will display a table with all existing tags. There are the following columns:
ID - unique tag ID in the system.
Name - tag name.
Users - all users who have a specific tag.
Actions - click Edit or Delete to modify or remove the tag.
- Click Create New User Tag in the top right corner of the table.
- Please enter a tag name on the new page, the tag itself.
- Apply the newly created tag to existing users. To apply the tag, click the user name in the Available box.
Similarly, click the user name in the Selected box to remove the tag from the user. You can use the double arrow buttons to select all users in the Available or Selected boxes.
- Click Create.
- You can apply the tag to users later.
- If you apply a tag to agents, ensure that you also select relevant team leaders and campaign managers who need to access their agents' data.
To edit user tags:
- Go to the User Tags List page.
- Find the tag and click on the Edit icon in the Actions column.
- Modify the tag name and/or select or unselect users.
- Click Save.