Skill groups are categories of agents with specific competencies that allow them to receive similar calls.
One agent can belong to multiple skill groups, e.g., based on their language or professional experience.
Managers should belong to the same skill group as their agents to see them on the realtime page.
To modify a skill group:
- Go to the Users menu and select Skill Groups.
- The table on the new page will display all existing skill groups. There are the following columns:
ID - unique skill group ID in the system
Name - group name
Description - additional information about the group
Users - all users who belong to this skill group
Actions - click Edit or Delete to modify or remove the group.
- Click Edit for the group you wish to modify.
- On the new page, edit the group name or description.
- To add users to the group, click the user name in the Available box. Similarly, click the user name in the Selected box to remove the user from the group.
You can use the double arrow buttons to select all users in the Available or Selected boxes. Enter a user name in the Filter box to find a specific user quickly.
- Click Save.
Managers can add agents to a skill group when creating new users.