On the Users page under the Users menu, you have several management options:
- Search for users
- View user details
- Create new users
- Reset passwords and update user accounts
- Apply actions to users in bulk
- Manage active user sessions
At the top of the Users page, you can apply various filters to search for the needed user(s).
You can filter by mass user upload CSV files. Just use one or more filters and click Search.
Below, you can see the list of users with their details.
To add a new user account, click Create New User on the right. Find more about creating users in this article.
Applying Actions to Users
You can apply various actions to one user or multiple users at once.
The system will kick off users after you reset passwords, deactivate users, or delete them.
To apply actions to one user:
- Go to the Actions column and click Select action.
- Select an action and perform further steps, if applicable, as described in the table below.
|Edit||Modify user settings. Then clickSave.|
|Reset Password||Create a new password for the user. See details in the section below.|
|Reset Google Authenticator||Reset the Google Authenticator app and its backup codes. The user will need to configure the app and generate codes again.
|Activity||View and search extended user activity records.|
|Activity (Live)||View the summary of the recent activity records.|
|Delete User||Click OK to delete the user and unassign their leads.|
To apply actions to multiple users:
- Select users to whom you wish to apply mass actions. You can set search filters available at the top of the Users page and click Search.
- Select an action from the dropdown list at the bottom of the page. If you wish to assign skills, tags, or roles, select those from another box that appears. You can apply actions to selected users, those matching the filter, or all users.
Delete action will delete selected users from the system and unassign all their leads.
- Click Process.
To update a user's password, click Select action on the user's line and choose Reset Password.
- Click Select action on the user's line and choose Reset Password.
- Confirm your action in the pop-up window.
You will see a temporary password appear at the top of the screen. Copy the password right away while it's on the screen, and share it with the user. Next time the user logs in to Dialer, the user will be prompted to create a permanent password.
Managing Active User Sessions
Go to Users and click Active User Sessions to open the page that shows all current user sessions in the tenant.
Toggle the Auto Refresh slider to enable or disable the page autorefresh every 10 seconds to monitor the users in real time.
You can kick off a particular session or all user sessions in Actions.
To kick off all active users, apply the following mass settings at the bottom of the page, then click Process.
If an agent is in the Predictive Dialing mode, the current call with a lead will not hang up until the call ends. Agents will be able to complete the missing call status after they log in and clock in again.