Sometimes managers can join conversations using means other than transferring calls or conferencing. Instead, they can take calls from agents or connect from the Realtime page using the whisper option.
In such cases, you can use the tagging managers feature. The purpose of this feature is to gather statistics about managers' joining agent calls.
If you are interested in the tagging managers feature, submit a support ticket with a request to enable it for you. After permission has been granted, administrators and agents can perform the actions described below.
Agents can tag managers in calls by applying tags that you created for specific campaigns. They can click the Start 3d side button on the predictive dialing page and select a manager from the dropdown list.
When the manager disconnects, they need to click End 3d side.
Statistics for managers tagged in calls is available in the Call Record List report. In the Status column, there are question marks if a manager was tagged in the call.
You can click on the question mark to view who was tagged and when they started and finished speaking.
Details about managers tagged in calls are also available in the report saved as a CSV file.
To create manager tags:
- Go to Campaigns and select All Campaigns.
- Click Expand All.
- Find the campaign for which you want to create a manager tag. Go to the Actions column, click Rare, and select Tag Managers:
- Click New Tag Managers.
- In the new window, fill in the necessary information:
- In the Tag Manager Names box, enter manager names separated with a comma and/or select Dialer manager users from the Existing Users dropdown list.
- Select campaigns from the Campaigns dropdown list. You can also assign campaigns later.
- Leave Enable in the State dropdown list or select Disable if you don't want to enable the manager tag(s) right away.
- Click Add.
To assign a manager tag to a campaign or several campaigns, or unassign it:
- Find the tag you wish to assign in the list. To limit the displayed results pool, you can use several search filters in the upper part of the page.
- Click a button next to the filter name.
- Select the necessary values from the dropdown list or search for a particular value. For example, in the Category filter, you can select User to display tags for Dialer user names or choose Tag Name to display tags for manager names:
- Click Search.
- Go to the Actions column in the tag row and click Edit.
- On the new page, select or unselect campaigns in the dropdown list.
- Click Save.
To assign multiple manager tags to campaigns:
- Select manager tags in the list:
- Choose Assign next to Take the following action.
- Select campaigns from the Campaign dropdown list.
- Click Process.
You can enable, disable, and delete a manager tag or multiple tags in the same way.