CommPeak Softphone Overview
CommPeak Softphone is a WebRTC-based softphone application designed to work with any CommPeak product. With CommPeak Softphone, you get an enterprise-level softphone without having to install third-party software.
CommPeak Softphone supports the following features:
- Silent installation
- Conference calls for up to six parties
- Full mode and mini mode
- Attended and blind call transfer
- Call history
- Login with your SIP account or PBX Stats credentials
- Customizable ringtones and sounds
- Notifications on all events and version updates
- Audio device selection and indicators for input and output devices
- Do Not Disturb mode for outbound calls only
- Multiple SIP accounts
- Auto Answer feature
Installation and Logging In
CommPeak Softphone is normally installed silently on PCs within corporate networks.
Otherwise, you can install it manually via the installation file.
For more details, please check Getting Softphone Login Information and Logging In.
CommPeak Softphone Interface
CommPeak softphone can work in two modes: the full mode and the mini mode.
Dial view in the full mode:
Dial view in the mini mode:
Call view in the full mode:
Call view in the mini mode: