All leads imported from the CRM or uploaded with lead files are assigned to campaigns. The support team assists you with importing the leads and creating campaigns according to your requirements.
Campaigns are virtual boxes consisting of logical rules. Unlike rules in groups used for filtering leads from campaigns, the rules in the campaign section define calling behavior: which agent should call a lead and what happens after a call.
You can manage campaigns and campaign groups using the Campaigns menu.
To view campaigns:
- Go to the Campaigns menu and click Active Campaigns.
- On the Active Campaigns page, the campaigns are displayed in groups.
- You can click Expand All to view all groups. Or you can click + to expand a specific group. On the displayed page, the campaigns are organized into a table. It has several columns with parameters and buttons that provide access to actions.
|Each campaign has a unique ID that the system assigns to it.|
This is a campaign name to identify it quickly.
This column indicates whether campaigns are active (green circle) or disabled (red circle).
This column shows how many leads are assigned to a given campaign.
Currently Available Leads
These are all leads in the campaign available for dialing (not frozen, blacklisted, or out of calling hours, etc.)
|Statuses||This column shows all statuses in a specific campaign by their colors and the number of leads per status.|
|Actions||There are Frequent and Rare buttons that provide access to actions with campaigns.|
You can create campaign groups if you have many campaigns for several brands at the same tenant, different products, etc.
To create a campaign group:
- Go to the Campaigns menu and click Campaign Groups. Alternatively, you can click on the Create New Campaign Group button on the All Campaigns page.
- Enter the group name and description.
- Click the campaign name in the Available box to add it to the group. To quickly find a group, you can enter its title in the Filter field.
- Add as many campaigns as you wish. Then click Save.
1. A campaign can belong to only one group.
2. There is a group called Campaigns without a group. It contains campaigns that don't belong to any group.
Editing Campaign Parameters
Please refer to a separate article.
Understanding Campaign Rules
Rules in campaigns define how to process the leads once they enter the campaign, depending on their weight and the status they get after the call.
Stats by Leads
You can load quick data about the campaign leads. Click Frequent >Stats by leads. For more detailed data, go to Reports.
You can check if filters work correctly and which agents can call leads from a campaign. Click Frequent >Users List.
This can help if a certain agent or group of agents do not receive any calls.
Refer to a separate document to learn how to create manager tags for specific campaigns that agents can apply during calls.