Object lists contain items that the system treats in the same way.
The lists are used in group filters for lead filtering. When adding new objects to a list, to update the filters, you will just need to make changes to the list.
If the entire user group should call or call not a specific list, you need to add that list to all group filters. Please refer here for more information on the group filters.
To create an object list:
- Go to Tenant and select Object Lists.
- Select a type in the New List Type dropdown list and click Create.
- Enter a name for the list. Then click Select object(s) for import.
- Select items from the dropdown list.
- Click Do Import. Selected objects will appear in the lower part of the screen. Check the list, add missing objects or remove unnecessary ones.
You can search for a specific object in the Search List box.
- Click Create List. The newly created list will appear in the table.
Below we provide examples for Countries, Custom, and Campaign Lead Statuses types.
Lists with countries are used most frequently. For example, you can combine countries by spoken languages or any other specific criteria.
Once you click Create List, you can use it for filtering leads in Filter Groups under Predefined Object Lists.
The custom lists can contain any items, for example, purchase sites, support sites, product names, and other objects.
To add objects to the list, enter an item name and then click Add. Include as many objects as you need. Later you can add more items or remove any item you wish.
The item name should have exactly the same value as in the CRM or in the lead file.
Once you click Create List, you can use it for filtering leads in Filter Groups, using the needed object category on the filter line (like Purchase Site in the example below) and selecting the required custom list in the drop-down.
Campaign Lead Statuses
This list type is used to prioritize leads with a specific status.
- We highly recommend using status object lists to prioritize the New Lead status. The rest of the statuses will follow the Dialer logic, and there is no need to add them to the group filters.
- Each time a new campaign appears in the Dialer, you need to update lead status lists with the new campaign status.
Once you click Create List, you can use it in Filter Groups under Predefined Object Lists.
If you already have some lists, it may be quicker to duplicate an existing one. Click Duplicate in Actions. The system will add a clone of it at the bottom of the lists table.
Click Edit to modify it as needed: change the name, add or remove some countries. Then click Save.
You can save a template file for future use. To do this, click Export in Actions.
You can also click Create from file and select a JSON file with a previously saved template. This option is available for the Countries and Custom list types.
Use the Duplicate action to add a template by modifying a previously created one.
To edit or delete a list, use the corresponding buttons in the Actions column on the Object Lists page.
If an object list is being used in group filters, you won't be able to delete it until you have removed it from the filters.
You can export a template as a JSON file by clicking Export.