Users with relevant permissions can manage the settings of the tenant in which they operate: change the phone masking settings, enable and set up access control, or modify the call page layout.
To edit the tenant settings, click Tenant in the page header and select Tenant Settings in the menu that expands.
The Tenant Settings page has the following sections:
- Main Settings
- Personal Predictive Queue
- IP ACL/FQDN
- Call Page Fields
- Extended Settings
Here you can change the settings as follows:
- Update the tenant description
- Set the maximum number of calls to a destination.
This setting works only together with the Phone normalized reached tenant's max call for the destination condition in campaign rules.
- Enable or disable the phone number masking
- Select if you want to show the first or last digits of the phone number
- Specify the number of digits to display. If you select 0, all the digits will be hidden.
Personal Predictive Queue
You can enable the Personal Predictive Queue feature and set the following:
- PPQ Default Ratio. Set default call ratio for all agents. You can customize the ratio for specific agents in their user settings.
PPQ Sorting. Choose the sorting method for calling PPQ leads by their call-back time or weight:
- Call Back Time Ascending or
- Weight Descending, Then Call Back Time Ascending.
IP ACL / FQDN
This section allows you to limit access to the tenant by whitelisting only specific IP addresses, fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and countries.
For details, please refer to the dedicated article.
Call Page Fields
In this section, you can modify the layout of the customer card displayed to the agent during the call.
You can perform the following actions:
Add new fields. Click Add New Field and for the new line that appears, select the required name in the drop-down list.
In the same way, you can add top fields.
Remove fields. Click the red button to remove the selected line.
Change field order. Holding the mouse button down on the blue button, drag and drop the field to the place where you want it to appear on the call page.
Preview the page. Click the Preview button and select the preview resolution.
You will see the page layout preview.
Here you can set the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) and select the timezone. You can also enable additional filter options for the advanced lead search.
After making all the needed settings, click Save at the bottom of the page.