Creating a unique and strong password ensures that your account will stay safe even though hacking attacks may happen. We have prepared two lists of recommendations on what you should do and what you should not do while making your password up.
- Create a password at least eight characters long.
- Mix the uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
- Make your new password significantly different from previously used passwords.
- Keep passwords in a secure place. For example, use password management tools.
- Don’t use personal information: names, birthdays, phone numbers, etc.
- Don't use single common words: kitten, storm, winter, etc.
- Don’t use sequences: 12345, abcd, qwerty, etc.
- Don't use the same password for different websites, apps or accounts.