The SPEECH TO TEXT tab of the SIP account setup page contains settings for the Speech-to-Text feature.
Here you can choose how to convert the recordings of your calls to text: enable the feature, select the transcription languages and the sides of the call to transcribe and create speech recognition rules.
To set up the speech recognition feature:
- Expand VoIP Services in the main menu, and click SIP Accounts.
- Click the Edit button next to the required SIP account.
- Scroll down to the SPEECH TO TEXT tab.
- Select the Enable Speech to Text checkbox. Once you select it, the page will display more setup options.
- Choose the primary language of your recordings and up to three additional languages.
- Select the sides of the call whose speech should be transcribed.
- Select the minimal length of the calls to be transcribed.
- Set additional rules.
- Click CREATE NEW RULE. The window for the new rule will appear on the right.
- Enter the name for the rule and enable speech recognition. The page will display fields necessary for making further settings.
- Select one or more countries the rule is related to.
- Fill in other fields as described in steps 4 to 6 above.
- Click CREATE RULE at the bottom of the window.
- Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.