Event Data Records (EDRs) store data of your outbound SMS messages.
To generate an EDR report:
- Expand SMS in the main menu on the left and then click EDRs.
- Set search filters to select a date range, DNIS, network, message delivery status or SMS channel.
- Click Search.
- The page will display a dashboard indicating the number of sent or failed messages, and status and country graphs.
- Click Export EDRs below the graph to create a task and download a report as a CSV file. It will take some time for the system to generate a report, depending on the EDR amount.
- Click VIEW EXPORTS QUEUE in the top-right corner to access generated reports.
- When the report is ready, you can download it by clicking on the download button.
The following table contains column explanations.
|Sender name||Sender ID (name or number)
||Date and time in UTC when the SMS was sent
|MCC||Mobile country code|
|MNC||Mobile network code|
|Network||Mobile network name|
|Status||SMS status. You can find the description of possible statuses in the Response format section of the HTTP(S) API article|
|Rate||The rate per message in your chosen currency (EUR or USD)|
|Channel||SMS channel used to send the message|