For you to receive incoming calls to your DID number, you need to set call forwarding to your SIP account, voice URI, or a landline or mobile number.
Do it as follows:
1. At my.commpeak.com, go to DIDs -> Configure.
2. Select the checkbox next to one or a few DID numbers that you want to forward.
3. In the For and do fields above the list of DIDs, select appropriate options.
- For lets you define if to apply the action towards checked DIDs or all DIDs on the list.
- do lets you define your actions with the selected DIDs. In the dropdown menu, select the forward option you need: Set Forward SIP Account, Set Forward Voice URI, Set Forward PSTN, etc.
4. Click Apply Changes.
Also, to learn more about call forwarding, check the following articles: