You can read this article and watch the attached video to find out how to contact CommPeak's support team.
Help and Support Options
To get prompt help from our support team, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your CommPeak account.
- Expand Help and Support in the left pane.
- Select the option you'd like to use:
- Open a ticket to ask a question, create a task, and report an incident or problem
- My tickets to view the support requests you have opened
- Help Center to browse articles and find answers to your questions
- Call us to access the Support page
- Network Monitor - Pinger to check your connection quality
You will see your support PIN at the bottom-left corner of any page. You will need it for identification when you get in touch with the support team. Learn more about the support PIN here.
The Support Page
When you click Call Us, you will get to the Support page.
At the top of the page, you can find codes the support team will ask you to provide:
- Customer ID to confirm your identity
- support PIN.
CommPeak provides remote assistance via screen sharing.
Click the Remote Access button, then download and run the CPRemoteSupport application. Allow a CommPeak support specialist to enter your PC using the application.
We guarantee that it is completely safe to download and run the CPRemoteSupport application. Only authorized CommPeak members can log in to your PC.
You can reach the support team 24/7 using the following:
- two global phone numbers for phone support or WhatsApp messaging
- specific local numbers for phone support
- Facebook and Telegram chats
Also, you can contact our support manager via live chat. Click Chat in the bottom right corner of any page in your CommPeak account and start a conversation.