The CommPeak user portal notifies you about your account events, including but not limited to the following:
- DID numbers verified or renewed
- call records ready for download
- Cloud PBX activated or suspended
- recurring payments processed
- invoices paid
To see all portal notifications, click on the bell control in the top right and then open the notifications page.
You can also set which notifications you want to receive by email and to which addresses.
To set email notifications:
- Click on your name at the bottom of the left pane.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the page displayed, expand the Notifications tab.
NOTIFY ME ABOUT...
In this section, use the toggles to turn on/off the following notifications:
- Balance Threshold Notification. Set the balance threshold to receive a message notifying you that you should add credit to your account. By selecting the respective check box, you choose to be notified daily until you top up your balance.
- Daily Usage Report. Turn this notification on to receive a daily summary of your account activity.
- Periodic Usage Report. Here you can choose if you want to receive detailed statistics on your account and how often - weekly or monthly.
- CDR Log Report. Define if you want to receive a call data record log and how often.
WHERE WILL THESE NOTIFICATIONS BE SENT TO?
In this section, specify one or more emails where the system will send the listed notifications.
|Default||This field is automatically filled with the email you specified at signup. The system will send all notifications here if no other email is specified in any subsequent field.
If you want to receive notifications on various subjects to different email addresses, enter them in one of the fields that follow.
|Low Balance||This is a reminder about the low balance on your account. The system will send it according to the Balance Threshold Notification settings in the section above.|
|Payment/Postpay||A notification regarding the status of your payments: approved, in review, declined, etc.|
|Rates Update||Notifications on updates to voice call and SMS rates.|
|Daily Report||Daily reports on your account usage (provided this notification is activated in Daily Usage Report in the section above).|
|Weekly/Monthly Report||Weekly or monthly account statistics - depending on the settings in the Periodic Usage Report field above.|
|Monitoring Report||The report is sent to you if you have set up a spam check for DID numbers. It shows which of your DID numbers are marked as spam in caller identification programs.|
|Recurring Services/DID Notifications||Reminders on your upcoming payments for recurring services and DID number usage.|
|Legal Agreement Changed||A notification about updates in your legal agreement|