To start using services provided by CommPeak, you need to do the following:
- Register an account at the CommPeak user portal by following the steps below
- If required, modify your default SIP account and create more SIP accounts
- Configure your SIP account in a softphone application or an IP phone
To register an account at the CommPeak user portal:
- Open the CommPeak home page https://www.commpeak.com and click START FREE TRIAL in the upper right or the bottom left.
- Fill in all the fields in the registration form. Then confirm that you are not a robot and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Your account is created, and now you need to activate it. You will get an email with an activation link. Click Activate my account to proceed.
- The activation link brings you back to the portal. Enter your credentials and press LOGIN. Once again, the system will send an email to your registered address, this time with a login verification code. Enter a code from the email and click CONTINUE.
Please continue and pay no attention to the phone verification warning. Once you log in, you will be able to complete the phone verification.
- Then click PHONE VERIFICATION for the program to verify your phone number.
- The system will use the phone number you entered when registering. You need to click REQUEST CODE.
You will receive a phone call from the system reading out a four-digit code.
If you get a message that something went wrong instead of the phone call, read how to troubleshoot the phone verification.
- In the window that appears, enter the received verification code and click VERIFY NOW.
- You will see a confirmation message and receive the respective email.
Now you can use your free trial: make one successful call or send an SMS using the trial credit provided.
Your CommPeak account is protected with two-factor authentication. Check this article to see how it works.
We have also created one SIP account for you, and you need to create a permanent password. You can add more SIP accounts if needed.
To start making calls, use your SIP account credentials and configure your account in a softphone application or your IP phone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.