On the Account Refund page in your My CommPeak portal, you can request a refund for the money you have spent on CommPeak's services. A refund may be requested if you have accidentally topped up the wrong amount, are going to close your account, or have any other reason why you need your money returned.
If you want to get a refund, fill out and submit a refund request form. After that, our team will either approve your request and issue a refund or will decline your request with an explanation.
To request a refund:
- In the main menu, expand the Help and Support section and select Account Refund.
- Click REQUEST REFUND at the top right.
- In the refund request form that opens, select the reason for your request among the available options. If you select Other, add an explanation.
- In the table below, select one or more payment(s) you would like to be refunded.
- Specify the amount to be refunded and the refund destination (your bank account, PayPal account, or cryptocurrency wallet) in the text fields.
- Optionally, enter any relevant comment in the field under the table.
- Click SUBMIT REFUND REQUEST.
We can only refund your payment using the same method as your original payment. So, for example, if initially you made a payment using a PayPal account, you can only receive the funds requested to a PayPal account.
If the payment method you specify in your refund request does not match the method of your original payment in our records, your request will be declined.
After you submit your request, you will get updates about it in your email. Also, you can monitor the request status on the Account Refund page.
When your request has been processed, the status will change to either Approved or Declined. When you have received your refund, the status will change to Processed.