This article demonstrates how to configure physical IP phones for CommPeak VoIP services using your SIP account credentials. It provides setting examples for Yealink, Grandstream, and Fanvil IP phones.
You can also make the configuration with your PBX Stats device credentials. For more details, please refer to this article.
As login credentials for an IP phone, use the SIP account username and password from my.commpeak portal, as well as CommPeak's domain.
Log in to your account in the CommPeak user portal and go to Setup > SIP Accounts.
Copy the following data:
- User - click SHOW under Username/IP in a SIP account line
- Password - click Reset Password if you forgot it
- Domain - use sip.commpeak.com
This section contains configuration examples for several IP phone models.
- Label: the name that will be shown on the phone screen display
- Display Name: same as Label
- Register Name: Username from your SIP account
- User Name: same as Register Name
- Password: password from your SIP account
- Transport: UDP
- Server Host: sip.commpeak.com
- Server Expires: 60 seconds
- Account Name: the name that will be shown on the phone screen display
- SIP Server: sip.commpeak.com
- Outbound Proxy: leave blank
- SIP User ID and Authenticate ID: Username from your SIP account
- Authenticate Password: password from your SIP account
- Name: same as Account Name
- Username: Username from your SIP account
- Display name: name that will be shown on the phone screen display
- Authentication Name: Same as Username
- Authentication Password: password from your SIP account
- SIP Proxy Server Address: sip.commpeak.com