After signing up with CommPeak and getting your SIP account credentials, your next step is to register your SIP Account in CommPeak softphone, third-party application, or with your IP Phone to make your first call.
To register in CommPeak Softphone:
- Download and install the softphone. Learn more in Getting Started.
Currently, CommPeak softphone is available for Windows and Ubuntu operating systems. Find more information in the System Requirements article.
- Find SIP credentials and server name in your CommPeak User Portal account. Open the account and go to VoIP Services -> SIP Accounts.
- User - click SHOW under Username/IP in a SIP account line
- Password - click Reset Password if you forgot it
- Domain - sip.commpeak.com
- Launch the softphone and enter the data described above:
- Click LOGIN & START CALLING.